Quick Start for CMT for Exchange (Remote Assistance) - 5 Day
The objective of the Quick Start Session is to supply a Binary Tree Subject Matter Expert on CMT for Exchange to accelerate the customer through the implementation process, provide a deep dive knowledge transfer, and create a customized migration run book.
Binary Tree will facilitate this objective by remotely delivering the activities listed in this section. At the conclusion of the Quick Start Session, the customer will have a base installation of CMT for Exchange available to enable their desired configuration and manage their environment to migrate users.
Benefits and Value Proposition
With concerns around planning and executing your migration readiness, it’s more important than ever that email messages and attachments are migrated accurately and preserved fidelity in a timely manner with having a defined process in place. The CMT for Exchange QuickStart offering is designed to accelerate your CMT for Exchange implementation so that your migration team can immediately benefit from planning and defining a process for migration. The QuickStart delivers a base installation to support your desired configuration and migration environment.
After thousands of implementations, we have learned how to quickly and efficiently build migration environments. Binary Tree employ Subject Matter Experts who can quickly customize the software to best fit your organization’s needs while potentially saving the expense of an on-site deployment. Our team will teach best practices to simplify migration processes, implement granular permissions, and optimize the software for your environment.
During the QuickStart offering Binary Tree can help assist and/or implement an Automated Workload Distribution center to help maximize the productivity and performance of the migrations.
At the completion of the CMT for Exchange QuickStart session, be assured that your migration team will have improved productivity and increased effectiveness.
(to be discussed during a pre–call)
- Finalize the web conferencing and logistics for the installation session
- Review customer’s current migration plan
- Review Notes environment specifics
- Determine an appropriate deployment architecture
- Confirm the necessary storage requirements for the selected architecture
- Verify the software prerequisites are installed within the environmen
- In preparation for the installation, Binary Tree and the customer will:
- Verify the software prerequisites are installed within the environment
- Configure the hardware provided by the customer
- Binary Tree and the customer install CMT for Exchange in accordance with the deployment architecture defined during the planning call
- Validate the CMT for Exchange configuration
- Examine CMT for Exchange functionality as it applies to your organization
- Migrate Users
- Discuss best practices for migration
- Introduce Support resources
- Deep Dive Knowledge Transfer Session
- Customized Migration Runbook
Quick Start Session Costs
to inquire about a quick start for your CMT for Exchange project.
Quick Start Guidelines
When purchasing a Quick Start Support Offering with Binary Tree please ensure the following guidelines are met to achieve a successful Quick Start:
- All Quick Starts are delivered remotely.
- During the initial call between sales and the product expert that will perform the Quick Start the customer should outline what they want to achieve as well as ask any additional questions to ensure they are prepared.
- All required pre-requisites for our products must be met prior to engaging our product experts to begin the Quick Start.
- A Quick Start is allotted for one, three or five consecutive days/hours.
- A Quick Start day is intended for an entire day and is not intended to be broken into multiple days or meetings and at the end of the day the Quick Start is over.
- If at the end of the allotted time the customer requires more assistance, there is the option to purchase additional Quick Start days.