CMT for Notes
Convert email, calendars, contacts & to-do's from Microsoft Exchange to Lotus Notes
Binary Tree’s award-winning CMT for Notes
is the only tool you need to drastically reduce the time, effort and cost of migrating to Lotus Notes. It is flexible, easy-to-use, and is capable of migrating any number of users as well as any data types. It is Administrator-driven and requires no end user interaction. CMT for Notes
™ has been used to migrate millions of users worldwide.
CMT for Notes 9.0 now includes support for migrating to Notes and Domino 8.5 and a new easier-to-use user interface.
CMT for Notes™ is an enterprise email migration software solution and can manage large migrations - up to and beyond 50,000 users at one time. There is no limit to the number of users that can be imported from a source directory. Wizards set up specific functions such as importing users, registration to the Domino directory, and end user and server-to-server migration processes.
CMT for Notes™ gives you the ability to create mail files during the registration process. CMT for Notes™ features date filtering for migrating mail, calendar, and tasks during an Exchange server-to-server migration.
Benefits For Administrators
- Customize which data types are migrated; mail, calendar, notes, journal, tasks, and contacts, depending on individual needs, space and time
- Schedule users and/or groups to migrate at specific times, thereby limiting network load and support calls
- Migrations don’t require end users. The Administrator can perform the migration in the machine room, or users can be involved when desired, such as when their data is local
- Detailed logs with extensive error reporting help Administrators identify, interpret and resolve issues
- Online support is available on our website (support knowledge, discussion database and training documents) as well as by phone
- Centrally locate all end user local data (personal folders/.pst files) in one location (i.e. a network drive). The administrator can then simulate a server-to-server migration process with local end user data without the interaction of end users.
- Data & Mailbox Integrity is Preserved Singular and repeating calendar item entries, including categorized items are migrated appropriately. Dates, times, locations, alarms, privacy and importance are retained
- Message and folder integrity is maintained. Priorities, confidentiality, attachments and Rich Text Formatting are preserved
- In an end-user migration, contact information is migrated to the local name and address book in Lotus Notes. Personal and business information including comments and attachments remain intact
- Task start and due dates are preserved, they are categorized properly, marked according to their appropriate state and comments and attachments are migrated
To review the requirements for CMT for Notes, please download the CMT for Notes Installation Instructions
Migrate from these Platforms with CMT for Notes™
Data Types for Migration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Outlook
- Personal Distribution Lists
- Notes (Sticky Notes)
- Deleted Items
- Read Receipts
- Rich Text
- End user Migration and Server to Server migration
- Migrates all rich text (colors, bold, underline, formatting...etc
- Separate Registration & Migration
- No limit on number of users imported from foreign system
- Migrate to Lotus Notes system folders or maintain a separate folder structure for migrated mail
- CMT migrates any size message body for all forms including appointments, tasks, and contacts
- CMT provides visual feedback and verbose logging throughout the migration process. Helps identify potential difficulties and possibly prevent them from occurring.
- Handles all heterogeneous environments
- Visual progress/status feedback
- Notes version compatibility
- Quota checking
- Ability for admin to batch migrate PST files from a central location.
- Preservation of meeting invitation lists
- Migration of categorized calendar entries, tasks and contacts
- Marking tasks according t their current state (i.e Current, Overdue, Future, Complete)
- Preservation of 'Mark as private' feature
- Editable repeating appointments like the calendar template
- Allows choice of data types to be migrated
- Allows choice of date range to be migrated: Date range functionality also includes rules for target database selection
For more information on CMT for Notes, including the requirements, please see our Knowledge Base